Well i have been thinking a lot about 'change' lately. About the things i want to change. In my life, around me. And mostly because it is a feeling of disorientation. A mixture of being fascinated, excited awed and petrified. Yeah, that's right. Change confuses me and how. I spend too much time Contemplating change.
I would have never grown up. Never would have made any decisions on my own. After all 'Talli ram' n all would have been there to mold my life. Living in this tinsel town has made me what i am, an I LOVE BEING THAT.
Change is not easy!!! Neh!! not at all
This is what u actually need,, Confusion will be there,, But solution is there as well.. Let me knw when those changes r there... & if u still have the confusion u knw what needs to be done.
ReplyDeleteNilay
yea now i knw...CALL YOU...lol
ReplyDeleteThnks 4 reading!! never thought you atually would