Its funny how its becoming a sore chore to put things up here. Spilling out paragraphs of utter nonsense is not as easy as it sounds.
And hell NO! I am not dead yet, although i very much would love to be.
-
-
-
-
-
-
On the contrary, that sounds suicidal, so just hold on. I am not dead yet.
"Strange stuffs happen all around you, and only if you had that one moment to stop and notice it.....then whaatt , you'd be a BLOGGER then" :p Yesterday the age old question again popped up from an oh-so-handsome(wish he didn't have a girlfriend) guy sitting opposite to me in the Jamnagar-Surat Intercity Express, (Indian Railways should give me discount coupons now!), while his girlfriend sat beside him grumbling about the quality of air-conditioning in Indian trains and the lousy platform junk food (do not blame me, it was her! I love having bhajiyas at the baroda station when I am travelling with my roommate or someone else). Alright, here i wander away again. That is my new 'beemaarri'. I start with something, i drift away to something and end up with something else which has nearly no connection with what i started with. My friend Arihant thinks I need to consult a ...
haha.....really v also hav to giv time to iur nonsense thoughts.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, there are days when I think sanely, so no chances of the nonsense thoughts to come. they wait patiently until their chance comes up.
ReplyDelete